Here is a bat that actually flaps its wings. Lots of fun on Halloween.
Check out our Origami Flapping Bat instructions.
Monday, September 30, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Monday, September 23, 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013
Saturday, September 14, 2013
We're working on a translating the captions of some of our videos into different languages.
The first video is the Origami Kusudama Flower:
Taking part in this crowd-sourced effort will help spread the joy of origami around the world.
- After you translate it, send it to us as a Personal Message (copy and paste) on Youtube or Facebook (see links below).
- Let us know what language and origami model it is.
- Leave the english text in place (just write the translated version below each line)
- Leave the time codes in place
- Don’t use machine (automatic) translators. Translate only into a language in which you’re 100% fluent.
Thanks for your help translating the video!