We're working on a translating the captions of some of our videos into different languages.
The first video is the Origami Kusudama Flower:
Taking part in this crowd-sourced effort will help spread the joy of origami around the world.
- After you translate it, send it to us as a Personal Message (copy and paste) on Youtube or Facebook (see links below).
- Let us know what language and origami model it is.
- Leave the english text in place (just write the translated version below each line)
- Leave the time codes in place
- Don’t use machine (automatic) translators. Translate only into a language in which you’re 100% fluent.
Thanks for your help translating the video!